Saturday, November 10, 2007

"for her ...who is a widow..."

i dont have flowers to place at your altar my friend,

i dont have songs to sing for you my friend,

i dont have a shoulder to offer you,

i dont have tears to cry with you,

my hand is too sinned to hold you pure my dear,



i dont know how to excorcise the ghosts of your youth,

i dont know how to hide you from the world my dear,

probably i would only watch you with my pretended tears,

i will remember you my friend,

as the lil gal who hid behind her mom fearing the thunder,

as the lil lady who would cry fearing the witch,

how did you live widowhood my dear?????

how did you my dear lil lady take the thrash of death,

from wher did you get all this strength my friend????

did he in his last hug tell you he would not be around 4ever??

did he kiss you saying it was his last???

did he promise he would rejoin you at heaven???

i have only questions to ask,

i dont have any answers to your tears,

i dont have life to give you my dear,

i dont have flowers to offer at your altar,

i give you this clothe of white,

i watch them forbidding you from your youth,

probably i would only watch,

i pretend to pray for you my dear ,

i would pretend for a life time my friend

No comments: