Tuesday, October 9, 2007

at the coffeee table....

i get up very early in the mornin....then
am sippin ma coffee....
scannin the newspaper....
in fact am in the process of wakin up..
its only aftr i v hd two sipsa coffee n hd a brisk readin of
the page3 columns of the newspaper tat am really awake...
in tis process of waking up,
i plan on what am goin to do durin the day...
the journey of the dy proceeds seldom as planned...
but i relish the plannin....

but today is different...
i wanna sleep more...
the process of waking up is givin me bad thots...
i v already presumed the day is gonna b bad...
memories are rampin up its way on my psyche...
i can c the dyin light approachin me...
i can c the fallen leaves...
i can c the dried out tears..
oh god....am gonna live my past again...
y cant oblivion sweep over these festering wounds???
y are they still there???????
y are my thought process so pregnant with them???????
y more pain??????????

No comments: